Today I’m delighted to be featured as a guest blogger on my friend Tisha Matthew’s site Inspired Moments. She blogs about a number of topics ranging from her work of a life coach, to empowerment, to the law of attraction, to relationships, to developmental disabilities. She’s a fireball of a mom who works hard and found the love of her life after a very rocky start (she blogged about it here).
This blog post traces my path of Internet dating exploration. You might compare it to cave spelunking in one’s soul. Please visit here and give it a read.
Here is a full, (but shortened) link if you like. http://bit.ly/8ZKZQ8
And now, the results of the latest blog survey. The question was, “What is the most annoying first date pet peeve?” Respondents could give two answers.
- 50% said being mean or being rude to others
- 33.3% reported bad table manners
- 16.7% said being too pushy sexually
- 16.7% reported talking about self/self-centered conversation
- 16.7 % said talking about exes/ogling other women or men
- 16.7% said weird pet or hobby stories
A new survey started this week, and the topic is: Which is the Best Internet First Date Idea? Please make sure to register your vote.
Image from The Women’s Room Blog http://thewomensroom.typepad.com/the_womens_room/